[governance] Resolution Adopted in ECOSOC 43rd Meeting

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Sat Jul 28 12:17:45 EDT 2012

Eager to hear of other IGC participants' reaction to this report.
I am a bit surprised that it came out Thursday but no messages about it have been sent to this list.
Was everyone already aware of what the IGF Improvements WG would produce, and did I miss that dialogue, or are we all just entering the summer doldrums and on holiday?

--MM