[governance] The Nominating Committee's Appeals Team Selection Report

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 01:53:21 EDT 2012

Congratulations to all selected. Excellent team!!! Wish luck and wisdom in your work

Best

Siranush
Armenia

From: freddylinares at gmail.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 18:35:07 +0200
To: governance at lists.igcaucus.org; ginger at paque.net
CC: williams.deirdre at gmail.com; toml at communisphere.com; kabani.asif at gmail.com; email at hakik.org; naveedpta at hotmail.com; shahid.akbar at biid.org.bd; abigabaw at gmail.com; Jeremy at malcolm.id.au
Subject: Re: [governance] The Nominating Committee's Appeals Team Selection Report

Congrats to all.

Saludos,

-------
Freddy Linares Torres
Tel. Lima + 51 997378646 | Tel. San Francisco +1 (415) 237-3339
twitter: @freddylinares | www.freddylinares.com

* Vía Digital http://blogs.gestion.pe/viadigital/