[governance] The Nominating Committee's Appeals Team Selection Report

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 17:37:43 EDT 2012

Dear All,

Firstly I would like to thank the candidates who volunteered to become the
pool from which the NomCom could then begin the ardent process of
selections. Thank you for your commitment.

I would also like to thank the wonderful people within the NomCom whose
task was not in any way easy. Thank you for your committment, for managing
the processes and for concluding the process.

Finally, congratulations to the Appeal Team and I join the NomCom in
wishing you wisdom, clarity of thought and diplomacy, all of which you have
in bountiful measures. The diversity of the group both geographically and
contexts provide for rich and vibrant platforms for innovative dialogue and
discussions that serve to enhance balanced approaches to governance.

Warm Congratulatory wishes to all!

Sala

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala
P.O. Box 17862