[governance] The Nominating Committee's Appeals Team Selection Report

vincent solomon vinsolo15 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 14:56:00 EDT 2012

Congratulations Ginger and  to rest in the  team .

“Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless”

NAME: VINCENT SOLOMON ALIAMA
CONTACT: +256 773307045 / +256 713307045 / +256 753307045
EMAIL:aliama.vincent at cit.mak.ac.ug / vinsolo15 at yahoo.co.uk /vinsoloster at gmail.com
Skype : vinsolo2