[governance] Landmark decision by ITU Council on proposal for public consultation and open access

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Mon Jul 16 17:43:30 EDT 2012

In message
<855077AC3D7A7147A7570370CA01ECD21B7622 at SUEX10-mbx-10.ad.syr.edu>, at
17:49:07 on Mon, 16 Jul 2012, Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu> writes
>A number of the more progressive US civil society groups have warned
>against buying into the model that CS can only legitimately participate
>in policy making through national delegations. Post-WSIS, this is a
>major step backwards.

In the long term view, we could discuss this. In the short term, what
else do you propose?

ps Attaching yourself to the national delegation is rather more
"alongside" than "through".

--
Roland Perry