[governance] ECTF - initial draft proposal online

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 20:32:26 EDT 2012

Its one of those suggestions that have always been bashed by a certain
stakeholder group and the various versions were a space on the igf
secretariat website, a wiki space, a repository and what not. Apart from
the igf annual publication and meeting transcript, everything else is
feared to evolve into an outcome that might further evolve into become a
binding document or policy instrument of some form if not intercepted.
Pufewee!

Fouad Bajwa