[governance] ECTF - initial draft proposal online

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Wed Jul 11 14:58:14 EDT 2012

Thanks for this Avri. I had a short email chat with Jeremy today. This
event could be a good opportunity for these ideas to be presented.

Work on the outline and programme of the pre-event has stalled for now
although the event is definitely going ahead. We will pick up work on
prep again asap and will post more info here.

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692