[governance] Azeri visas

Shahzad Ahmad shahzad at bytesforall.pk
Wed Jul 11 08:49:59 EDT 2012

Dear Sala/Colleagues,

Any special arrangements for on-arrival visa may still not solve all the
problems as airlines from our part of the world refuse to take passengers
without visa for destination country.

Am not sure if note verbale or a special letter from Azeri government will
solve the problem? However, this issue needs to be expedited.

At least, Azeri Foreign ministry should allow people to send in passports
via mail or there should be less bureaucratic procedures at the embassies
for registered IGF participants. Seemingly, it is going to be tougher than
acquiring Schengen visa ;)

Best wishes

Shahzad
www.bytesforall.pk