[governance] Re: Draft IGC Statement [Azerbaijan and Human Rights]

International Ivission ivissioninternational at yahoo.fr
Sun Jul 8 08:08:33 EDT 2012

Great job!
Just to make a small correction.
The name of my organisation is I-VISSION INTERNATIONAl not International I-VISSION.
I know the email shows International I-VISSION. It was a technical error made when creating the account.

Thanks for your understanding
Regards,

___________________________________

Asama Abel Excel
President and CEO
I-VISSION INTERNATIONAL
Box 13040 Blvd de la rep., Feu Rouge Bessengué
Douala Cameroon
E: ivissioninternational at yahoo.fr / excelasama at yahoo.fr : info at ivission.net
T (bur): +237 33 76 55 76 /
T (Mob): 99 44 43 91 / 76 14 26 23Skype (office): i-vission (personal): excelasama Web: www.ivission.net