[governance] Upcoming IGF Open Consultation & MAG meeting / Shall we start the conversation..

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Tue Jan 31 13:57:54 EST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

I am curious if anyone has any information to share about the upcoming IGF Open Consultation & MAG meeting taking place mid-Feb in Geneva.

As well, are there any specific issues that the caucus believes should be raised concerning the positions left still open in the IGF secretariat and/or concerns about the 2012 host country.

There isn't much time, and as such would be great to start the conversation now.

In the meantime, let me share with all of you a link to a news article regarding Baku hosting the 2012 Eurovision contest in late May.

In Baku, Eurovision Supervisor Talks Of Human Rights, Hopes For Event
http://www.rferl.org/content/azerbaijan_eurovision_2012/24465301.html

regards

Robert

--