[governance] MAG and CSTD WG meetings

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Mon Jan 30 05:54:32 EST 2012

Dear Izumi

APC will be at the IGF meeting, and I will try my best to be at the CSTD
WG meeting.

Valeria will unfortunately not be able to be at the MAG meeting, but if
I am there for the open consultation I will stay to observe the MAG meeting.

I just wish the CSTD meeting could have been closes to the IGF meeting...

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692