[governance] How can we effectively discuss current issues? (SOPA, webinars, questions)

Aldo Matteucci aldo.matteucci at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 09:23:27 EST 2012

Thank you, Ginger and Ricardo,
for making my point

both "disagree" - and that's it. At best followed by an assertion
What has occurred, in my view
is  reflexive - rather than a reflective.
and I'll add an emoticon for good measure[?][?][?][?][?][?]

Gladwell (Outlayers) makes the point that it takes 10'000 hours of work
to become good at it. It applies to Mozart as well as me.
He did not say one couls shorcut by sending 10'000 twitter messages.[?][?][?][?]

Aldo

Aldo Matteucci
65, Pourtalèsstr.
CH 3074 MURI b. Bern