[governance] Message from Coordinators

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 21:32:37 EST 2012

Dear All,

Firstly,  새해 복 많이 받으세요  (Happy Lunar New Year!) and  新年快樂 Xin Nian
Kuai Le (Happy
Chinese New Year...Year of the Dragon) to everyone!  May this year bring
with it much fun, joy, warmth and success.

*Notice of Scheduled Maintenance*
This is to advise that we have been advised from our hosts that their  IPv6
router will be offline from 21:00 - 22:00 UK time  (Monday 23rd January
2011). This is to rectify some of the IPv6 issues that we have been
experiencing over the weekend.

We regret the temporary inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

Izumi and Sala