[governance] SOPA/PIPA protest

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 16:46:33 EST 2012

Dear Katitza,

I started making people aware in Pakistan as soon as I had found out
about SOPA....

I produced two different articles and made a public comment during the
Pakistan Blog Awards Blogocracy Conference/Workshop in Lahore in front
of the blogger community in the city earlier. I also led a twitter
campaign and you may view my twitter account displaying SOPA on my
avatar mouth as censorship protest:

My twitter: www.twitter.com/fouadbajwa

The strike and articles are on internetsgovernance.blogspot.com :

SOPA Strike - Web Goes on Strike
http://internetsgovernance.blogspot.com/2012/01/sopa-strike-web-goes-on-strike.html

SOPA Stop Online Piracy Act will be killing the Internet and the
world's largest Social and Cultural Revolution
http://internetsgovernance.blogspot.com/2011/12/sopa-stop-online-piracy-act-will-be.html

The video of the Blogocracy Panel where I mention these issues (but
both in Urdu and English mixed) at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p12tDlHLMCU

--
Regards.