[governance] Calendar Preparations for 2012 [IGC]

Baudouin Schombe baudouin.schombe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 12:06:50 EST 2012

Dear Sala,

I am so distressed to see that the IGF website / Central Africa (
www.fgiac.org) is rendered unusable. It was set up and managed by Philemon
Kissanguo of Congo Brazzaville.
I can only send you the report of the 2011 IGF in Central Africa.

For the year 2012, this meeting will be held in Cameroon. I contact
Philemon in an emergency and I would like
inform you later.

Baudouin

2012/1/19 Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro <
salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com>

--
SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
CENTRE AFRICAIN D'ECHANGE CULTUREL/