AW: [governance] Should the IGC website go on strike against censorship on Jan 18? [URGENT]

Lorena Jaume-Palasi Lorena.Jaume-Palasi at gsi.uni-muenchen.de
Tue Jan 17 08:14:00 EST 2012

Wikipedia already made it in the German news:
http://www.faz.net/aktuell/technik-motor/stop-online-piracy-act-wikipedia-schaltet-aus-protest-englischsprachige-seite-ab-11610376.html
And
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/English_Wikipedia_anti-SOPA_blackout

Regards,

Lorena Jaume-Palasí
Reseach Associate
Department of Political Theory (Prof. Dr. Karsten Fischer)
Geschwister Scholl Institute of Political Sciences
Ludwig Maximilians University Munich