[governance] CSTD IGF WG - Day 3

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Fri Jan 13 06:27:49 EST 2012

It is helpful... but I don't feel that Kieran's headline is such a good
reflection of what is happening.

You write great headlines Kieran...but I would say this one is a bit
over the top :)

"CSTDWG discussions collapse in fight over money"

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692