[governance] CSTD WG on IGF 4th Meeting - my last Memo of the day

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 15:09:18 EST 2012

Thanks Izumi. After the meeting if you guys have time to tidy it up, we can
put it up on the website for records. Perhaps, with the relevant links to
the meeting and including who all attended etc. If there are people who are
at the meeting on twitter and which #tags we can follow etc.

Reflections of those who are there face to face as well as those
participating remotely such as Mariela.

Thank you Team for the excellent memo and updates for Day 1.

Warm Wishes,
Sala
On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 5:56 AM, Izumi AIZU <iza at anr.org> wrote:

> We are approaching the end of Day 1.
> Now we are discussing the wording of the "broad agreement" on point 5,
> Links to other bodies.
>
> I asked the staff to share the draft text on the screen with Google
> Doc to be shared, and he agreed, but not happened yet and we have only
> 5 minutes to go.
>
> We have three or four paras describing the recommendations of
> increasing outreach, interaction with IGO, other entities, national
> governments, national and regional IGF processes, etc etc.
> Also increase developing countries participation, involve
> intellectuals, think tanks, among others, on and on.
>
> Well, at least we are producing the last part of broad agreement
> document, and many are seemingly tired so as not to make much noise.
>
> izumi
>     http://www.igcaucus.org/

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala

Tweeter: @SalanietaT