[governance] CSTD WG on IGF 4th Meeting - 1st Memo

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Wed Jan 11 05:01:11 EST 2012

Dear list,

Here's how we started the meeting this morning in Geneva.
I also attache the statement we prepared and read on lack of financial support.

Here we are, Parminder, Wolfgang and myself attending physically, and
Marilia and Anriette remote participation.

Please understand these are only instant memo and have no guarantee of
accuracy per se.

izumi

----

CSTD WG on IGF 4th Meeting