[governance] URGENT - Nominations for the MAG

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Tue Jan 10 11:37:21 EST 2012

I think all existed MAG members have more than 2 years. I think I was
one of the latest one in the rotation, and I already have 3 years.

Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
Electronic Frontier Foundation
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990

     governance at lists.cpsr.org