[governance] transferring registrars for igcaucus web site

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 13:34:27 EST 2012

Thanks Jeremy
By the way, how much memory (storage) is required?
If you need my help,
Please let me know.

Thanks
Imran Ahmed Shah
------------------------------On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 10:08 PM PKT Jeremy Malcolm wrote:>On 05/01/2012, at 8:58 PM, Imran Ahmed Shah wrote:>>> With reference to following activity, I am facing problem in accessing>> "http://igcaucus.org" website with and without www prefix.>> I have tried to access through different proxy servers by obtained the same>> problem. Google is proposing alternative cached copy of www.igcaucus.org.>> Would you please spare some time to investigate please? Is it GoDaddy>> problem or some DNS servers?>>>No, it is that I moved the site to our own virtual server already but the server already probably needs upgrading with more memory.  This is easy to do, but it will mean our money will run out sooner so I had been putting it off until I tried to do some more optimisation first.  Anyway, I restarted it so the site is back up now.  The mailing list is not yet switched over because CPSR have not yet been able to give me full access to
 the old list.>>-- >Dr Jeremy Malcolm>Project Coordinator>Consumers International>Kuala Lumpur Office for Asia-Pacific and the Middle East>Lot 5-1 Wisma WIM, 7 Jalan Abang Haji Openg, TTDI, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia>Tel: +60 3 7726 1599>>The global voice for consumers: www.consumersinternational.org>Connect with CI: Twitter @ConsumersInt | http://www.facebook.com/consumersinternational>Help CI stay in touch: please also add ConsumersInternational at sut1.co.uk to your safe sender list>Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.>>
     governance at lists.cpsr.org