[governance] transferring registrars for igcaucus web site

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 08:58:48 EST 2012

Dear Avri, how are you?
With reference to following activity, I am facing problem in accessing
"http://igcaucus.org" website with and without www prefix.
I have tried to access through different proxy servers by obtained the same
problem. Google is proposing alternative cached copy of www.igcaucus.org.
Would you please spare some time to investigate please? Is it GoDaddy
problem or some DNS servers?

Thanks and Regards

Imran Ahmed Shah

     governance at lists.cpsr.org