[governance] Is this for real?

Mawaki Chango kichango at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 08:07:34 EST 2012

On the other hand, when I followed the steps indicated I never found
the link "Remove all Web History" -- from "Go to web history" I only
got to a page at the bottom of which there are two options: "No
thanks" and "Turn web history on" (the text above just describes what
the user can get with web history.)

Will "No thanks" do it, or is it that "Remove all Web History" is not
allowed in some countries (say, US for instance.)
Thanks,

Mawaki