[governance] Re: Taking Stock and the Way Forward [IGF 2012 - MAG Consultations]

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Mon Feb 27 22:47:59 EST 2012

I'm not suggesting the whole session should be used for a
review/synthesis, but we keep on having these annual cross-cutting
themes, and there's little or no consideration of whether they've been
effectively addressed or not.  Specific example would be to have a
development expert look at the IG4D theme and how that's been
integrated.

Adam