[governance] Re: Taking Stock and the Way Forward [IGF 2012 - MAG Consultations]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 13:21:00 EST 2012

Hi Marilia,

I have no firm views in this regard. However, I think Norbert Bollow and
the excellent work done on mapping Internet Governance and  to explore the
scope of the boundaries of key stakeholders so as to foster and create a
better understanding and holistic view of how we can specifically advocate
our issues better.

There are some bodies who have overlapping roles and so it may be useful. I
would suggest the creation of sub-themes in this regard.

What are your thoughts Marilia and Deirdre?

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 5:58 AM, Marilia Maciel
<mariliamaciel at gmail.com>wrote: Hi Sala,