[governance] Draft Statement re UN Human Rights Council

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 15:26:23 EST 2012

Thank you Paul for responding to the call to initiate a Draft which is no
easy feat especially trying to weave a complex topic that has numerous
issues to a cohesive succint statement.

The Statement is now up on the Statement Workspace and open to comments and
contributions. Please note that we would like to release this and wrap this
up in time by at least the 28th February, 2012.

Please visit: http://www.igcaucus.org/digressit/archives/34

Kind Regards,
Sala

--