[governance] Remote Participation

Deirdre Williams williams.deirdre at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 06:59:12 EST 2012

I thoroughly support this suggestion.
I suspect this is my fault - I suggested trying ONE remote participation
only meeting so that everyone would understand the difficulties and maybe
even offer solutions. Certainly the intention is to IMPROVE not to
eliminate.

Deirdre

--
“The fundamental cure for poverty is not money but knowledge" Sir William
Arthur Lewis, Nobel Prize Economics, 1979