[governance] Final CSIGC Nominating Committee Cover Letter and Report

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Fri Feb 24 21:22:54 EST 2012

I congratulate the Nomcom on coming to some very good recommendations and
results in extremely difficult circumstances. Those who did participate
fully did so with a lot of integrity and concern to do the right thing for
IGC. No small amount of effort was involved, and they deserve our thanks.

Under a separate heading I am going to respond to the recommendations to
improve operations of Nomcoms in the future made by the remaining operative
members of the committee. But I don¹t want those comments to distract from
appreciation for their efforts.

Ian Peter