[governance] 56th Session of Commission of the Status of Women (CSW)

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 14:10:42 EST 2012

Dear All,

The fifty-sixth session of the Commission of the Status of Women (CSW) will
take place at United Nations Headquarters in New York from Monday, 27
February to Friday, 9 March 2012.  One of our members, Shaila Mistry is
part of the delegation and is delighted to read a Statement by the IGC at
the meeting in New York and provide a Report back to the IGC.

If there are people/volunteers who wan to initiate draft text that can put
to the IGC, please be empowered and take the initiative to commence
drafting and respond to this thread. There was some discussion on the
Access thread about Internet and Women but I do not want to restrict "free
thinking".

Kind Regards,

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala