[governance] Remote Participation

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 13:36:05 EST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

The Statement that I had sent in-text reflecting the new contributions etc
is now on the Statement Workspace. I would urge you to visit
http://www.igcaucus.org/digressit/archives/47 where you can comment on
specific paragraphs and suggest changes, amendments and variations or
reflections and thoughts.

With our original Statement that was developed, was given to the CSTD who
have* *facilitated our concerns. This newly edited Statement is put to the
list for another 48 hours which will form the official IGC position, so
please make your voices heard. This will be sent to the IGF Secretariat.

Warm Regards from Fiji,
Sala