[governance] Internet Governance for Development [IGF 2012 - MAG Consultations]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 20:29:41 EST 2012

Dear All,

Whilst the pirate pad is good, we would like to be able to archive threads
of things that are discussed etc. For these purposes, we encourage dialogue
via the mailing list which will then be consolidated and put back to the
list through the Statement workspace.

This of course does'nt stop you from using the pirate pad and then
transferring your dialogue to the list of course by the 23rd where it will
be consolidated with other contributions of course.

Kind Regards,

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala

Tweeter: @SalanietaT