[governance] Remote Participation

Deirdre Williams williams.deirdre at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 20:02:57 EST 2012

Dear Sala,
I have been unavoidably out of contact all day, and am just catching up
with reading the messages.
I am not clear which document you want me to send.
I have attached a word copy of my response yesterday, although from reading
the discussion that has perhaps been superseded during the discussions
today?
Please let me know as I would be delighted to help.
De

--
“The fundamental cure for poverty is not money but knowledge" Sir William
Arthur Lewis, Nobel Prize Economics, 1979