[governance] IGF 2012 / MAG consultations - Are comments being aggregated ?

Tim Davies tim at practicalparticipation.co.uk
Wed Feb 22 16:45:40 EST 2012

Hello Robert,

I believe the proposal was for volunteers to come forward to aggregate the
comments from each of the e-mail threads by the end of Friday. I'm not sure
if there are volunteers yet.

Doing this in a collaborative document would certainly seem useful to make
the aggregation of comments transparent.

Would it be suitable to use the Google Doc you placed at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_056iP7sVxaXkPI732vTNZfAUrVVRofO1iGBYEsevIo/editfor
this purpose?

All the best

Tim

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 8:59 PM, Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>wrote:

> Are we aggregating the comments related to the MAG consultation list of
> topics & sub-topics somewhere?
>
> I ask, as perhaps it might make it easier for folks to review existing
> comments and suggest revisions. If no document has been created, might I
> suggest an editable document on the http://www.igcaucus.org website.
>
> regards
>
> Robert
>

>  --
> R. Guerra
> Phone/Cell: +1 202-905-2081
> Twitter: twitter.com/netfreedom
> Email: rguerra at privaterra.org

>     http://www.igcaucus.org/

http://www.timdavies.org.uk
07834 856 303.
@timdavies

Co-director of Practical Participation:
http://www.practicalparticipation.co.uk
Practical Participation Ltd is a registered company in England and Wales -
#5381958.