[governance] Re: [nomcom] Re: APC's Application

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Wed Feb 22 14:54:03 EST 2012

All,

As a quick way to deal with this, can the coordinators write to the relevant
UN authority and express that, in addition to the names submitted, IGC is
also supportive of the names submitted by APC? I think most people on this
list would support such an action.

(When the air is clearer I think there are a few things we need to learn
from the issues that arose with this years Nomcom and a few matters that
need further clarification. But for now, it would be good if IGC expressed
support for the APC nominees. That¹s an IGC decision, not a Nomcom one, and
may be our easiest path forward in the circumstances.)

Ian Peter