[governance] On the MAG thematic working groups

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Mon Feb 20 14:48:09 EST 2012

I do not see how you can reduce your time framework. IGC does not need a
formal submission but just general guidelines/talking points/alternative
options so civil society members can bring them into the discussion
while negotiating back and forth with the MAG members from other
stakeholder groups.

Being said that: Ideally, we have tons of those comments by June 24.

Start the process as soon as possible. Different threads would work so I
can monitor the only thread I'm interested in.

K.

katitza at eff.org