[governance] On the MAG thematic working groups

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Mon Feb 20 13:06:55 EST 2012

Dear all,

As current MAG member, I have joined the SOP volunteer group. Can you
please let me know which issues are a priority for the IGC community,
please?

Many thanks, Katitza

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990