[governance] Re: Survey Results Out [IGC Consultations]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 05:35:42 EST 2012

Dear All,

Thanks Imran. There are whole bunch of content that will need to be
reviewed etc. In our last Coordinators Meeting in January, 2012, we
discussed the Working Group and were advised that the many of the WGs were
inactive for reasons only known to its members and this was the subject of
discussions in Nairobi at the IGF.

Some of the Working Groups were disbanded because members were not active
nor  involved. Having said, the Coordinators decided that they would ask
past leaders of these WGs whether they wanted to resurrect the WGs. The
Charter Review WG of course will be re-activated.

Kind Regards,