[governance] UN Human Rights Council Panel on FX and the Internet

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 13:12:30 EST 2012

Dear All,

We can also put together a Statement before the 29th February, 2012 and use
the link that Joy sent us to draw resources from. I also note that there
has been alot of discussions around this theme specifically over the years.

We can capture these thoughts in a statement. Any volunteers to put
together a first draft for others to comment.

Kind Regards,
Sala

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala

Tweeter: @SalanietaT