[governance] URGENT - Nominations for the MAG [Message from Co-Coordinator]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 13:42:31 EST 2012

 Dear All,

For those who would wish to have their candidatures or nominees for MAG
considered by the MAG Nominating Committee, please send your response in
the requisite format to the Nominating Committee by the *20th February at
1800 UTC +12 . *

Send your applications to:-

To:     Nominating Committee: nomcom at lists.igcaucus.org
Cc:  "Jacqueline Morris" <jam at jacquelinemorris.com>, "Thomas Lowenhaupt" <
toml at communisphere.com>, "shaila mistry" <shailam at yahoo.com>

Once the Nominating Committee has made its decision, they will inform me
and I will alert the list and these names will be sent to the IGF
Secretariat.

Kind Regards,
Sala
[Co-Coordinator]