[governance] MAG Nominating Committee Report

Valeria Betancourt valeriab at apc.org
Thu Feb 16 13:58:11 EST 2012

Dear Sala,

Thank you for sharing the report.

We notice that APC's suggestions are not listed as part of the
nominations received.  They were submitted to the non voting chair of
the IGC Nominating Committee on January 20, 2012. Few days later, we
requested to confirm reception, but no response was provided. Would
you please clarify for us what happened with our candidates statements?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Valeria

On 15/02/2012, at 10:26, Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> It is with great pleasure that I enclose the MAG Nominating
> Committee Report to the Caucus.
>

> Kind Regards,
> Sala

Valeria Betancourt
Directora / Manager
Programa de Políticas de Information y Comunicación / Communication
and Information Policy Programme
Asociación para el Progreso de las Comunicaciones / Association for
Progressive Communications, APC
http://www.apc.org