[governance] A couple of thoughts for the MAG discussion

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Thu Feb 16 05:25:24 EST 2012

I'm in skype but I do not see anyone in Skype. Everyone is off line! I
am in webex. now is working..

On 2/16/12 2:24 AM, Deirdre Williams wrote:
> robert asks whether you are using webex link for yesterday or one for
> today? are you logged in to skype yet?
>
> On 16 February 2012 06:18, Deirdre Williams
> <williams.deirdre at gmail.com <mailto:williams.deirdre at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     please login to skype
>

>     On 16 February 2012 06:16, Deirdre Williams
>     <williams.deirdre at gmail.com <mailto:williams.deirdre at gmail.com>>
>     wrote:
>
>         ginger on skype now
>         try her
>         skype IGF 2012
>

>         On 16 February 2012 05:33, Katitza Rodriguez <katitza at eff.org
>         <mailto:katitza at eff.org>> wrote:
>
>             Is there a parallel Skype chat? Webex is not working well
>             for me. pls help.

>             To edit your profile and to find the IGC's charter, see:
>             http://www.igcaucus.org/
>
>             Translate this email: http://translate.google.com/translate_t
>

>         --
>         “The fundamental cure for poverty is not money but knowledge"
>         Sir William Arthur Lewis, Nobel Prize Economics, 1979
>

>     --
>     “The fundamental cure for poverty is not money but knowledge" Sir
>     William Arthur Lewis, Nobel Prize Economics, 1979
>

> --
> “The fundamental cure for poverty is not money but knowledge" Sir
> William Arthur Lewis, Nobel Prize Economics, 1979

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
Electronic Frontier Foundation
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990