[governance] A couple of thoughts for the MAG discussion

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 10:43:03 EST 2012

I understand that Michael is in a win-win option.
Which means that civil society should serve as an outlet and to outlet
of commercial
enterprises.
Being consumer representatives and consumer of ICT products, we are in
busness logic. Digital technology is the result of all the previous
revolutions known as the world. But in the cycle of the digital revolution, the
consumer has a prominent place and unavoidable.
The true reality is that we are all consumers of ICT products.

But the question arises: what is civil society represents an unnecessary
expense in all these discussions?

In my humble opinion, should we not consider the problem of funding as
a justification
for the approach of inclusiveness? Taking into account the principle of
multi-stakeholders?

Participation of civil society must be viewed in terms of investment
prospects in terms of multiple concerns raised by civil society actors.
It should be a positive economic reading regarding the presence of entities of
civil society.

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN

Téléphone mobile:+243998983491
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com