AW: [governance] Re: Feb 2012 Geneva meetings [Answers]

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sat Feb 11 11:39:33 EST 2012

Hi Wolfgang,

On Saturday 11 February 2012 06:10 PM, "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wrote:
> 1+ Avri is right. It needs more preparations, a strategy,

what kind of preparations, and and what strategy, pl provide some details,
> reasonable alternative proposals.

and what alternative proposals have you in mind. Alternative to what. I
am seeking clear commitment for core funding, from regular UN funding
plus long term committed voluntary funding, to always include funding
for CS participation in MAG and this should not be left to the elements
as has been for more than a year now.

>   May would be nuch more effective than February. Than we have also the Report from the CSTD WG.

As mentioned in my earlier email, I think we need to make this issue as
visible as possible /right/ /now/ so that we can get it inscribed into
the WG report. This is by far our best opportunity. Any time later will
be too late for this purpose.

Parminder