[governance] MAG rotation - Will it take place next week .. ?

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Thu Feb 9 11:15:46 EST 2012

Hi folk,

It seems the current MAG will attend the meeting since we haven't heard
anything about new MAG but I have asked that question to the Secretariat
cc all MAGs members. I will report back. Unfortunately, myself won't be
able to go on this occasion. I will be able to join remotely on 15-16
but not on the 14. (We have a retreat were no internet is allowed).

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990