[governance] Re: Access Challenges: Internet Governance

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 10:50:28 EST 2012

The closest we get to is the localized solution what we call in the
local market as Home Brewed UPS that has a conversion unit and two car
batteries attached to it:

http://www.systek.com.pk/

When I am back home, I will try to buy one of these UPS in the coming
months but the challenge is how to acquire solar batteries to charge
the batteries even when there isn't electricity for like 4 hours and
the unit wouldn't be able to get charged.

I still have to check prices with them but its an investment of $750
and the batteries may have to be changed every year.

Best

Fouad

Regards.
Fouad Bajwa