[governance] The standards about the RPKI are out

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed Feb 8 10:42:05 EST 2012

Hi,

Thanks again.

This does bring up the question: to what extent with this capability be implemented by the equipment providers and to what extent doe people expect it to be deployed.  Is thee already good lots of running code and trial implementations.    Are ISPs buying into it and ready to test and deploy?

Also, are you arguing that there is nothing to be seen here, and we should just move on because there is no governance issue that needs exploration and understanding?  I.e IETF is taking care of it, so we have nothing to be concerned about.

Thanks

avri