[governance] MAG Selection [URGENT]

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 07:54:12 EST 2012

Thanks, Marilia!
I think this offers great possibilities for improving the work of the MAG
and the credibility of the selection process. I would like to see the IGC
further involved in this discussion. Please keep us updated, and suggest
ways we can support this process.

Also, how can we as CS now work to support the CS nominees in a way that
does not 'spam' the IGF secretariat? Is there a mechanism at this point?

Thanks!
Warm wishes,
Ginger

Ginger (Virginia) Paque