AW: [governance] Fwd: MAG and CSTD WG meetings

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Thu Feb 2 14:00:34 EST 2012

Hi

just to add one point:

In ICANNs NomCom we made a difference between citizenship and residence and it was up to the candidate to select whether he wanted to be treated on citizenship or residence.

In the Case of Bill Drake - I strongly support his nomination - I think he should be treated as European. He lives in Europe since more than ten years. He was a member of the Board of EURALO. He was invited as a European expert by the Council of Europe and he teaches at the University of Zürich and in the European Summer School on Internet Governnace.

Best wishes

wolfgang