[governance] Agenda Africa IP Summit - 5th Africa Conference on FOSS and the Digital Commons

Nnenna nne75 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 08:49:57 EST 2012

Hi people

I would rather reserve my comments on the IP summit for now.  But suffice it to say that since South Africa adopted an Open Standards/Open Source policy, there has been a renewed effort on the opposite direction.

Let me use this opportunity to inform of the effective holding of the 5th African Conference on FOSS and the Digital Commons - http://www.idlelo.net

Kindly support in whichever way you can.

Best regards

Nnenna

Nnenna  Nwakanma |  Founder and CEO, NNENNA.ORG  |  Consultants
Information | Communications | Technology and Events | for Development
Cote d'Ivoire (+225)| Tel: 225 27144 | Fax  224 26471 |Mob. 07416820
Ghana: +233 249561345| Nigeria: +234 8101887065| http://www.nnenna.org
nnenna at nnenna.org| @nnenna | Skype - nnenna75 | nnennaorg.blogspot.com