[governance] Fwd: MAG and CSTD WG meetings

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed Feb 1 21:34:57 EST 2012

fyi

I arrive sunday 12th and leave Sat 18th.
I am hoping to get a few meeting in while there on various aspects of the preparations for the Baku meeting.

Will make myself available for both of these.

avri

(Apologies for this, but:  Private message using the IGC Bandwidth - there is someone from UNU who I have promised to let know when I was coming into Geneva again, but I have lost the email contact and most regretfully forgotten the name.  But if you are on this list, feel free contact me off list.)